Good art inspires; Good design motivates. Otl Aicher
The web today is composed of 1.94 billion websites. Everyday approximately 380 new websites more are added to this massive space per minute. All these new ventures are abuzz with new and creative ideas – just like yours. With such an intense competition of every website trying to rank first, the question is how do you make yourself known and stand apart from the crowd. How do you pull the strings and make the customer understand and uphold your brand?
The answer is both simple and complex – Web Design! Web designing today is both an art as well as science. What looks like a simple design on the outside is actually an intense cumulative effort of researchers, web designers, developers, marketers, SEO experts, logo designers, link builders and article writers who tirelessly work to build more traffic for your website and help your leads convert into loyal brand advocates. At Cyber Expert, we integrate the diverse services of this vast team to provide you the most seamless experience for web designing.
WHY YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (S.E.O)?
- Organic search is mostly the primary source of website traffic People trust their search engines. So whenever they are unsure about anything, the first thing they do is to search for it. Next, they scroll the first page of the results and click on the one whose heading and description appeals the most to them. Because people perceive their search engines to be reliable, it is good for your business if the search engine trusts on you to rank you higher. For the website they have now clicked on, it becomes organic traffic. The most amazing thing about organic traffic is that it is free of cost. You are getting visitors on your page without spending a penny for it. However, these freebies don’t come in without any effort. It requires a great deal of consistent SEO to earn it.
- SEO builds the trust and credibility of your website The primary goal of SEO is to create a website which is TRUSTED by the search engines. There are many factors which build this trust such as quality backlinks (links to your website from other trusted websites which act like votes to build your credibility), positive user behavior, enhanced user experience, machine learning signals, optimized on page elements and content that blows you away. If you aren’t working on these elements already, you might want to begin today because your competitors already are!
- You build a better user experience In its initial days, SEO would be all about keyword stuffing. Websites ranked higher when they were optimized for the search engines. Today, the tables have turned and the algorithms changed. Because people trust their search engines so dearly, the latter has to ensure that trust is not breached by a website which offers no value to the customer and hence leads to disappointment. Websites are now ranked on the base of the user experience they build. SEO is optimized for real people rather than Machine based algorithms. This reaps other benefits for you as well. A better user experience also means increased conversions. The customer gets value, you get revenue. It is a win win situation.
- The buying cycle of your customer is enhanced Customers follow a certain buying cycle. They begin as website visitors, proceed to being leads, then warm leads and finally purchasers. But before they make that purchase, they will do a lot of research. THAT is where your SEO comes handy. You can use it to relay precise and effective messaging about your product or service, its features, offers and deals. Your inbound marketing will quicken the buying cycle and will also lead to repeat purchases if the customer has had a good time.
- SEO is relatively cheap All good things come with a price – so does SEO. But it is relatively cheaper and better than sponsored ads. Paid advertising is short time. Till you are willing to spend money, it will bring you revenue. The day you stop spending, it will die out. With SEO, things are very different. Not only does it call for less investment, but it also fetches you organic traffic for a long time to come.
WHY DOES YOUR BUSINESS NEED WEB DESIGN?
- It sets the first impression for your business We live by the famous adage, “Your first impression is the last impression.” This goes for your business too! When people visit your website, what they see sets this first impression. It determines how they perceive your brand – forever. The first few seconds of them being on your website, determines if they want to establish a business association with you. Your website design plays a pivotal role here. The impression you make can either get them to remain on your page and learn about your business or leave your page and turn to a competitor.
- It strengthens your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy Various elements in your website design (such as the website code and how content is presented) determine how you are ranked in search engines. Now here’s the thing – On page SEO is something you don’t want to mess up. One wrong move and you could be struggling for visibility throughout. At Cyber Expert, we not just design your web page but also make it SEO friendly so that you get all the visibility, recognition, leads and conversions that you deserve.
- It determines how your customer service is perceived You could have the most amazing customer service in the world, but if your website design states otherwise, your customers won’t believe you. Most businesses exclude their website design when strategizing their customer service when in essence the first point of contact between your business and the customer is your website. If your it is user friendly, easy to follow and inviting, your customer will feel more welcome on your page. On the contrary, if it is outdated and unappealing, it will make your business appear cold and aloof. And that will ultimately affect your profits Think of your web design as the physical store of your business. If someone walked into your physical store, wouldn’t you want a friendly and appealing ambience to greet them?
- It builds trust with your audience If your website is poorly designed, people will not trust you. If the information looks outdated or the design appears too static to them, they will perceive you as unresponsive and turn to your competitors instead. On the contrary, a website which is dynamic, robust and updated instantly builds trust with the customer. It makes the customer feel safe in checking out your business further. Our experienced team at cyber expert believes that it is quintessential for a website owner to build this trust because not only does this ensure that a customer stays on your website longer, it also implies that you will have a better chance of converting them and also improving your SEO score.
- Your competitors are already doing it! Now this is one big reason to get your website designed by an experienced team – your competitors are already doing it and if their website is equipped with better coding, SEO, content, design and user experience, they stand a better chance to outrank you.
Undoubtedly, your website’s design is a golden window for you to set your business apart from the rest. When you’re competing in an extensive marketplace, you will generally have the same services and pricing. Your website design could be the USP which you’ve been looking for. It could be just what you need to make your business prosper.
WHY CHOOSE CYBER EXPERT?
At Cyber Expert, we understand how essential it is for you to develop a website which is as robust, dynamic, friendly and fast as the environment it brews in.
We are your convenient connection to an experienced team of web and logo designers, developers and SEO experts who not just develop your website, but also ensure that it WOWs your customer and enriches their experience with you.
- We save your precious time Time is money! You could spend weeks or months looking for different people who can create little components of your website and them waste even more time following up with each one of them or you can choose Cyber Expert’s integrated services and save plenty of time, hassles and money. The choice is yours!
- We integrate all the web design services you need Whether you are looking for a design that blows away the mind or error free coding, whether need elements that up your SEO or want to capitalize on user experience, we have it all under our roof.
- We elevate your marketing game Your website is our baby. We don’t stop at web designing. We go beyond that. Not only do we develop the website, we take all the pains to make it visible to the right people. We’ve got a whole herd of SEO experts for that!
- Free consultations First time consultations with us are free of cost (without any terms and conditions). Our experienced team understands your business and vision and helps you find all the creative solutions to it.
- One on one sessions We might be big enough to cater to a project of any scale, but we don’t forget to connect personally with the superhero(ien) who makes it possible – YOU. At Cyber Expert, you will get individual attention and personalized solutions to any problem you may have.