Upgradation is another name for growth.
Upgrade Your Magento Services
Like all services on planet earth, Magento keeps releasing its minor upgradations after every few months and major ones after every 6 months. Looking back at its history, the famous platform has made a total of 30 new releases since the launch of Magento 2.0 in 2015. The question is: do these changes bring any REAL value to your website?
At Cyber Expert, we answer in the affirmative. Magento has time and again rolled out better features, enhancements and improvements taking the dynamics of E-commerce industry into consideration. With each new version, it has gotten to the core of user experience and the highest levels of customization which a store owner may want for his/her website. Contrary to public opinion (which considers upgradation as a hassle), we believe it is a necessity. If you don’t adapt to the newer features, your competitors will. Imagine running a physical which needs constant cleaning, furniture, wall color and ambience upliftment to elevate customer experience. The same applies to any eCommerce website. It requires constant improvements and one of the best ways to improve is to upgrade the platform when new releases are available.
Our team of experienced and certified Magento developers have provided upgradation services to multiple happy clients since the inception. The process has always been seamless and efficient
TOP REASONS TO UPGRADE YOUR MAGENTO SERVICES
- Security Almost every new release in Magento has some security fixes in it. In most of the cases cases, a new version includes all security features from the previous updates with added functionalities. Some new security updates are:
– XSS vulnerability was addressed.
– Changes were made to PayPal Express checkout.
– A .swf file was removed from Magento.
– File system was given more security.
– The security of action URLs was tightened
– Checkout vulnerability was fixed
- Performance improvements Very often, a new version of Magento includes different performance improvements (ranging from load time to easier checkouts and much more ) achieved by the platform code optimization.
- Functional fixes and code enhancements The Magento team constantly works round the clock to optimize the platform code and if some of the features require improvements (based on the feedback they get), they add fixes.
- New features What is a new version without some new features? Magento keeps rolling out these after every month or so. These features improve the overall functionality of your store, make it SEO friendly and uplifts the customer and admin experience.
- Google Analytics Integration Google Analytics has become the most popular analytical tool ever since its launch in 2004. Magento had foreseen this. It integrated with Google Analytics to make it convenient for you. Sure, it was there in the previous versions as well, but with each new upgrade, it gets simpler and easier to understand.
- Tax calculation improvements This improvement means that not withstanding tax settings, the price displayed calculates tax correctly (for fixed price and dynamic price both). This saves a lot of hassles for merchants who now have access to accurate and consistent tax calculations and displays.
- Latest PHP Versions Each Magento CE and EE version supports the PHP versions, specially
– Version CE 126.96.36.199–188.8.131.52 and Magento EE 184.108.40.206–220.127.116.11 support PHP 5.3 natively.
– Version CE 1.9.0.x and EE 1.14.0.x support PHP 5.4 natively.
– Version CE 1.9.1 and EE 1.14.1 support PHP 5.5 natively.
– Version CE, EE 2.x support PHP 7.3 natively.
- Responsive Theme Updates The default Magento theme in the 2.3 version is mobile-responsive . This comes handy for every salesperson because it means the website is compatible with the screens and devices of ALL devices. Since mobile commerce is on a rise of 300%, it is much easier for you as a merchant to boost conversion, for mobile-using customers tare fast in placing their orders as compared to desktop users. Responsiveness brings SEO advantages as well. If you focus a bit more on the content, this has big implications for SEO in order to engage customers and reduce bounce rates.
WHICH VERSION SHOULD YOU UPGRADE TO?
- The Most Popular Magento Upgradations are
- Upgrade Magento 1.6 to Magento 1.9
- Upgrade Magento 1.7 to Magento 1.9
- Upgrade Magento 1.8 to Magento 1.9
- Upgrade Magento 1.7 to Magento 2.3
- Upgrade Magento 1.8 to Magento 2.3
- Upgrade Magento 1.9 to Magento 2.3
- Upgrade Magento 2.0 to Magento 2.3
- Upgrade Magento 2.1 to Magento 2.3
- Upgrade Magento 2.2 to Magento 2.3
WHY CHOOSE CYBER EXPERT FOR MAGENTO UPGRADATION?
- No downtime during the upgradation process.
- No loss of data.
- Comprehensive and seamless Magento upgrade service.
- Seamless Magento database upgradation.
- Assistance for enhanced store performance, speed, checkout, and shopping cart processes.
- Training of the upgrades version of Magento.
- 24 x 7 support available
- 1000+ projects delivered
- Certified Magento Developers
- Increased website traffic for clients by 95%
- Increased conversion rates for clients by 37%
- Increased leads generated for clients by 60%
- Constantly upgrade Magento websites on time and within client budget.
- Both our project and account managers are Magento 2 experts who not just upgrade, but also train new for your new content management system.
- Fastest TAT
- 100% Data Protection guaranteed
- 100+ Stores Upgraded
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US
“Cyber Expert has made Magento 2 migration look like a piece of cake. It has guided and assisted us throughout the migration process and delivered well on time. Not only this, they ensured that our website traffic was up by 95% and our conversion rates went soaring too. The team connects with you and gives you amazing solutions for SEO, website development, hosting and whatever you ask of them.”
Varun Kumar, CEO, Pashmina.com
OTHER SERVICES WE OFFER
- Digital Marketing
- Magento Development
- CMS Development
- Web Design
- Open Source Development
- E-Commerce Solutions