“The best place to hide a dead body is the second page of Google.” Anonymous
Currently, there are 1.94 billion websites on the internet. Everyday, this number is exponentially increasing. Studies reveal that 380 new websites are being created every minute – that amounts to exatly 199,728,000 websites in a year. Back in 1991, when the first website was launched on the internet, no one would have imagined the magnanimous potential this concept held.
With every business and individual setting up a website to prosper, the question remains – how you stand apart in this rush? What will bring people to your website. What will incite them to click? What will hook them to you? The answer is a small but powerful abbreviation which is synonymous to breathing for a digital marketer – S.E.O (Search Engine Optimization). Essentially, if your website has good content, user experience, proper keywords, quality backlinks and all the technical stuff right, it will be ranked higher by the search engines. This is important because studies reveal that whenever customer hit a search, they barely look beyond the first page of the results. That means if your website to stand apart from its competitors, it will need to rank high. Hence, we at Cyber Expert believe that if design is the essence of a website, Search Engine Optimization (S.E.O) is its backbone.
WHY YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (S.E.O)?
- Organic search is mostly the primary source of website traffic People trust their search engines. So whenever they are unsure about anything, the first thing they do is to search for it. Next, they scroll the first page of the results and click on the one whose heading and description appeals the most to them. Because people perceive their search engines to be reliable, it is good for your business if the search engine trusts on you to rank you higher. For the website they have now clicked on, it becomes organic traffic. The most amazing thing about organic traffic is that it is free of cost. You are getting visitors on your page without spending a penny for it. However, these freebies don’t come in without any effort. It requires a great deal of consistent SEO to earn it.
- SEO builds the trust and credibility of your website The primary goal of SEO is to create a website which is TRUSTED by the search engines. There are many factors which build this trust such as quality backlinks (links to your website from other trusted websites which act like votes to build your credibility), positive user behavior, enhanced user experience, machine learning signals, optimized on page elements and content that blows you away. If you aren’t working on these elements already, you might want to begin today because your competitors already are!
- You build a better user experience In its initial days, SEO would be all about keyword stuffing. Websites ranked higher when they were optimized for the search engines. Today, the tables have turned and the algorithms changed. Because people trust their search engines so dearly, the latter has to ensure that trust is not breached by a website which offers no value to the customer and hence leads to disappointment. Websites are now ranked on the base of the user experience they build. SEO is optimized for real people rather than Machine based algorithms. This reaps other benefits for you as well. A better user experience also means increased conversions. The customer gets value, you get revenue. It is a win win situation.
- The buying cycle of your customer is enhanced Customers follow a certain buying cycle. They begin as website visitors, proceed to being leads, then warm leads and finally purchasers. But before they make that purchase, they will do a lot of research. THAT is where your SEO comes handy. You can use it to relay precise and effective messaging about your product or service, its features, offers and deals. Your inbound marketing will quicken the buying cycle and will also lead to repeat purchases if the customer has had a good time.
- SEO is relatively cheap All good things come with a price – so does SEO. But it is relatively cheaper and better than sponsored ads. Paid advertising is short time. Till you are willing to spend money, it will bring you revenue. The day you stop spending, it will die out. With SEO, things are very different. Not only does it call for less investment, but it also fetches you organic traffic for a long time to come.
WHY CHOOSE CYBER EXPERT?
If you have a digital presence, SEO is your oxygen. At Cyber Expert, we not just build your website, but optimize every bit of it so that it stands apart from the crowd. We help both search engines and customers connect with you on a level which is far deeper than mere keyword stuffing.
- We save your precious time As a business owner, your time is precious. You could spend months looking for the right people to optimize your website or you can rely on Cyber Expert’s experienced team of SEO experts and content creators. The former translates to a lot of hassles, the latter to convenience. Choose wisely!
- We integrate all the services you need From designing a website to developing it, from optimizing it to enriching user experience, we have it all under our roof. We are your go-to place for any step of going digital.
- We are result oriented You define the goals, we help you achieve them. From increasing website traffic to reducing the bounce rate, from conversions to effective SEO, we believe in delivering what you dreamt!
- Free consultations First time consultations with us are free of cost (without any terms and conditions). Our team understands your business and vision and helps you embark your digital sojourn as easily as is possible.
- One on one sessions We might be big enough to cater to a project of any scale, but we don’t forget to connect personally with the people who make it possible – YOU. At Cyber Expert, you will get your e-commerce store the way you want it.
- Book your first free consultation by sending us your query and contact information.
- Discuss your SEO requirements with our team.
- Sit back and watch your keywords rank!